Monday 25 April 2011

The latest newsletter

Hi, I hope this newsletter finds you well?

Some of you might have seen the build up to the shop opening, Saturday we finally did it! I now have my own little space where I can indulge in my creativity and customers can come browse, it really has been fantastic and im already in love with it! I can't imagine spending my days anywhere else now! I has given me a new lease of creativity and im coming up with lots of new ideas, Some can already be seen on the website, Some have been planned for months but I've not had the space to make them, well now I do. New things so far - http://onestoppampershop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=products_new


 More items on the website.


I have also extended the shop opening offer to the website as well, so for every £10 you spend I will automatically send you a free gift in your parcel.

Please do let me know what you think of the new candles!

Have a great week,
Maryann
www.onestoppampershop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment