Monday 8 November 2010

Offer of the week & lots of new things!

Hi there, I hope your all keeping well, Nice and dry? Although I suppose that's not easy with all the rain we are having! Its just as well I have lots of yummy things to enjoy while yours cosying up at home.

I have just added another 20 scents to the candle ranges, A whole new bath and body range - Who doesn't like a relaxing bath and massage? 

And this weeks special offer is 10% off the entire shop to make it all a little easier on the pocket, Just use code "presents" at the checkout. 

All this makes it a fantastic time to go shopping for all your Christmas goodies 

And don't forget our create your own gift sets - With the addition of one of our packaging options you can fill your own gift boxes, Take a look here for more information.

Have a great week!

Maryann x

1 comment:

  1. After all those days in the cotton fields, the dreams came true on a gold record on a piece of wood. It's in my den where I can look at it every day. I wear it out lookin' at it.

    ReplyDelete